Presenting employee survey results
Plan the first reporting immediately after you have finished analyzing the feedback. Briefly discuss the ideas you have obtained with your employees. The feedback is full of great input for engaging in conversations and taking action together. Which ideas for improvement have been signaled? How can you apply them? It’s important to openly discuss issues that may be impossible or difficult to improve. Based on your list of priorities, you can then decide whether something is worth spending energy on or if it may be more valuable to focus on other issues that you can directly influence.
What to do with employee engagement survey results?
Focused, recognizable actions for improvement can increase the enthusiasm of your employees. What are your strengths and how can you improve even more in this area? Focused interventions on employee engagement survey results are more cost effective and easier to implement than large-scale, organization-wide improvement programs. And they can have a huge impact!
Free Checklist: Successfully gather feedback from your employees
The step-by-step guide to creating your employee engagement survey.Download
Once you have selected actions for improvement from the survey results, it’s important to follow the progress:
- Think about who is responsible for monitoring each point of action.
- Make sure that the points of action are included in your annual budget. This ensures that the feedback does not just remain a mere objective alone but that these ideas are integrated into your way of working.
- Provide regular updates regarding the progress of your actions towards improvement. This motivates and helps everyone to remain sharp and alert.
Did the steps lead to positive results? The subsequent feedback process is the ideal time to determine that. You will then come to realize just how valuable your investments and efforts have been when acting on survey results. If you need to implement another feedback process in the future, you will be able to make a decision about it together. Employee engagement surveys are often limited to once every one or two years. The employees’ opinions are of course valuable throughout the entire year, especially when faced with constant changes. Customization is important here; the frequency of your feedback must suit your organization or team.
By using feedback and survey results as a sustainable instrument, you increase the probability of consistently improving yourselves and anticipating things that can be improved. This keeps your organization versatile, flexible and adaptable to change.
Employee engagement survey
Increase employee engagement through actioned-oriented feedback. Using a single platform, you can collect reliable data, analyze the results, and share insightsview product
Read the whole series on how to create engaging employee surveys:
- Step #1: Preparing your employee engagement survey (part 1)
- Step #1: Preparing your employee engagement survey (part 2)
- Step #2: Communicating your employee engagement survey
- Step #3: Implement your employee engagement survey with impact
- Step #4: Analysing your employee engagement survey
- Step #5: Taking action!
Request a free product demo
Leave us your details, and we'll be in touch to schedule a product demo with you! We're more than happy to help you.Demo request